Training Industry’s Agile Certification for HR and L&D is designed to teach you the essential knowledge and frameworks needed to successfully apply Agile methodologies in your company’s HR and L&D processes. It is completed online through three consecutive five-hour live sessions. Upon completion, you’ll be awarded the ICP-AHR certification from ICAgile and will receive a certificate and digital badge to validate your achievement and newfound expertise in Agile methodologies.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Through your participation in this course, you’ll gain an understanding of how Agile methodologies can be applied to common HR and L&D initiatives. You’ll leave with a set of tools that you can use to apply Agile concepts in your organization.
After earning this certification, you will be able to:
- Articulate the purpose and need for Agile processes to drive competitive business advantages.
- Enable agility in your organization through shifts in a growth mindset and cultural perspective.
- Shape HR and L&D initiatives that complement the changing role of leadership in Agile organizations.
- Design employee journeys that promote employee engagement throughout their careers.
- Develop Agile processes for common human capital management (HCM) programs, including recruitment, onboarding, job-role design, performance management, and other corporate training and HR programs.
During the course, you will complete practical application activities and discussions in the following lessons:
Lesson 1 – Introduction and Expectations
Lesson 2 – What is Agile and Agile HR
Lesson 3 – Complexity and Work Types
Lesson 4 – Characteristics of Agile Organizations
Lesson 5 – Agile Mindset
Lesson 6 – Leadership in Agile Organizations
Lesson 7 – Psychological Safety
Lesson 8 – Design Workshops and Employee Journeys, including:
- Performance Management
- Pay and Incentivization
View the course agenda for more information or contact us below.