Becoming a member of the Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™) alumni community, made up of professionals spearheading future learning and development practices, provides you access to a continually curated body of knowledge and exclusive learning and development events. After successfully completing the program, you will receive a CPTM Certification Packet and be eligible to attend exclusive CPTM programs.
- Certification Packet:
- Welcome letter from Training Industry, Inc.’s CEO and founder and director of certification programs
- CPTM certificate with Training Industry seal
- Desktop-sized certificate with recertification date
- Acclaim badge to showcase your accomplishment on digital, social platforms
- Recently certified CPTMs are eligible for a free pass to our annual conference, Training Industry Conference and Expo (TICE) and veteran CPTMs receive a discounted registration price.
- Alumni LinkedIn Group: This group encourages CPTMs to network with each other and present questions and challenges to fellow alumni for prompt feedback. It also highlights newly added job listings with CPTM as a preferred qualification
- Monthly Virtual Roundtables: CPTM alumni also gain access to Through the Leader’s Lens, an exclusive monthly virtual roundtable discussion series for CPTM alumni exploring topics, trends, issues and solutions to help CPTMs lead the change in their organizations and direct the future of the business of training.
- Opportunities to share your L&D experiences and knowledge to rising CPTMs and CPTM alumni by serving as a featured executive for a practicum, hosting virtual roundtables, and writing articles and blogs for Training Industry Magazine and TrainingIndustry.com.
- Monthly Newsletter: The CPTM alumni newsletter is sent every month to all CPTM graduates to keep everyone informed of upcoming continuing education opportunities and training-relevant programs. In addition, it recognizes recently certified members, lists the latest published articles and blogs by CPTMs, and much more.
- Access to personal guidance from Training Industry experts, including assistance identifying vendors and products to support your business needs. Click here for more information.
SHOWCASE YOUR CREDENTIAL
Certified Professionals in Training Management are employed by and sought after by many companies as the credential is a preferred qualification for many employers. Maximize the recognition of your CPTM credential by taking the following steps:
- Include the CPTM designation on your business card, correspondence, resume and professional social media sites, such as LinkedIn.
- Inform your supervisor and human resources department that you have earned the CPTM credential. Share your digital badge on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites, as well as your personal website, blog and email signature.
- Use your CPTM credential to support your professional advancement.
- Encourage prospective employers to verify your CPTM certification
Recertify by completing at least 24 hours of continuing education units (CEU) within a two-year period. The objective of recertification is to demonstrate the value of continuous, lifelong learning to effectively manage future training needs aligned with organizational goals.
To submit your application for CPTM recertification, follow these instructions.
Submit the fee:The cost to process a recertification is $150. After emailing your completed form, use the online purchase form on this page to process your payment.
CONTINUING YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Attending CPTM-exclusive events will earn you the continuing education units (CEU) needed to recertify. CPTMs can also earn CEUs by attending certificate courses and master classes offered by Training Industry, Inc. As a CPTM, you receive a discounted price for registration towards these courses. To learn more about these professional development opportunities, visit here.
Learn how the Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM) program can help you earn recertification credits for other HR and training certifications.