Training Industry is the most trusted source of information on the business of learning.
On our website, TrainingIndustry.com; in Training Industry Magazine; and in our webinars, events and courses, we focus on the professional needs of the learning professional. Our aim is to provide the information, insights and resources needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.
We serve as an expert resource for learning professionals seeking information about best practices and innovative approaches for developing effective training and create an environment for trust and information-sharing among learning professionals, including those in the learning and development function and experts from companies serving the training industry.
Want to Write for Training Industry?
We welcome contributions from learning leaders. Your article submissions help Training Industry reflect what’s trending in training and help us keep our community up to date with the latest information. We publish in two ways: (1) in Training Industry Magazine and (2) articles on our website.
The editorial calendar for Training Industry Magazine is created annually based on proposals we receive during our open submissions period. Articles must be received by July of each year to be considered for the next year’s calendar.
We accept submissions for TrainingIndustry.com all year on topics relevant to training professionals. We also have monthly themes and are currently recruiting content for the following topic areas:
- October 2022: Digital Transformation / Digital Skills
- November 2022: Tech and Tools
- December 2022: The Business of Learning
- January 2023: Leading the Learning Function
- February 2023: L&D’s Role in Career Mobility
- March 2023: Leadership Development
- April 2023: Global Perspectives on Training
- May 2023: Personalization and Learning Pathways
- June 2023: L&D’s Role in the Employee Experience
- July 2023: Measuring Training Outcomes and Impact
- August 2023: Training Delivery
- September 2023: Skills Mapping
- October 2023: Digital Fluency in the Workplace
- November 2023: Learning Technologies
- December 2023: Making Learning Stick
Articles should focus on sharing thought leadership, ideas, inspiration and how-tos and must contribute knowledge or insights valuable to training professionals. As a result, they should not be commercial or promotional and should not reference products, services or solutions. We also do not publish articles that speak negatively about others, including competitive companies, or about other company or industry processes or practices.
Training Industry Resources
Training Industry strives to provide actionable and useful information for the learning professional. This includes articles, magazine articles, press releases, research reports, webinars, Top Training Company information, and reference materials in our wiki and glossary sections, on the following topic areas:
- Content Development
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- IT and Technical Training
- Learning Services and Outsourcing
- Learning Technologies
- Measurement and Analytics
- Performance Management
- Personalization and Learning Pathways
- Professional Development
- Remote Learning
- Sales Training
- Strategy, Alignment and Planning
- Workforce Development
Training Industry Resources for the Learning Professional
At Training Industry, we have developed a unique perspective on the role of the learning leader. Through a multi-year, ongoing research project, we have developed exclusive programs supporting the development of the training organization and the training manager. These courses are based on our Training Manager Competency Model™ and include:
- Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™) program
- Training Industry certificates
- Training Industry master classes
- Training Industry events, webinars and conferences, including the Training Industry Conference & Expo (TICE).
A Unique Perspective and Resource for the Training Profession
As the only organization with deep ties to learning professionals, the business of learning, and the companies that provide products and services to the learning profession, Training Industry serves as an expert and trusted resource for the profession. Our unique perspective enables us to provide informed, free and unbiased referrals for training professionals seeking vendor solutions and to provide counsel and guidance to training providers seeking to understand the needs and demands of the learning professional. We welcome your questions.
How to Connect with Training Industry
- Share company news. Submit press releases to email@example.com.
- Request RFP/RFQ advice or referrals for training providers: Contact us.
- Nominate your company for a Training Industry Top Training Companies list. Find more information here.
- Search for training courses and/or training supplier companies for free in our training directory.
- Submit an article for review: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Citation for Content
Training Industry, Inc. (publication date). Title of Article. Retrieved from [complete page URL]. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about citing Training Industry content.