Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Training Industry Conference & Expo! TICE provides a forum for learning leaders to create new connections, explore innovative solutions and discuss ideas that drive results through training. We invite thought leaders and industry professionals to share perspectives and expertise that align with event objectives. TICE 2020 will be held June 16-18 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Application open: September 11, 2019
Deadline to submit: November 15, 2019
Speaker notification: beginning December 2019
What to Know Before You Get Started
- Sessions are limited to four presenters each.
- Session selection will be limited to one presentation per individual or company.
- All sessions will be 45 to 60 minutes in length.
- All travel costs are the responsibility of the presenter. If selected, you will receive a complimentary registration.
- Commercially focused presentations promoting a company, product or service will not be considered.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to include a video. First time TICE presenters are required to submit a video. We suggest one of the following:
- A video of a prior presentation given by the applying speaker.
- A video sample (2 to 3 minutes) of the applying speaker presenting information about his/her session proposal, what will be covered and what attendees will learn from the presentation.
- You may submit multiple proposals.
- Once an application is submitted or exited, you will not be able to edit the proposal. Prepare your responses prior to beginning the application.
How We Select Presenters
Speakers will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Content relevance.
- Application to the learner’s job.
- Delivery method.
- Clearly defined learning objectives.
- Speaker’s expertise in the selected topic.
What You Will Be Asked to Submit
Once an application is submitted or exited, you will not be able to edit the proposal. Before beginning the application, please prepare your responses for the following information:
- Contact information for all presenters.
- List of previous speaking engagements.
- Presenter(s) bio (no more than 1,000 characters including spaces).
- Proposed session title (no more than 90 characters including spaces).
- Session description (no more than 1,500 characters including spaces).
- 3-4 learning objectives.
- Intended audience and delivery method.
- Video URL. First time TICE presenters are required to submit a video. If sending files, please email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start your proposal now.
If you have any questions about submitting an application, please email email@example.com.