Are you tired of being an order-taker? Effective needs assessment will position you as a strategic business partner who understands organizational needs and how learning can solve them. But Training Industry understands that mastering the needs assessment process, and gaining a seat at the decision-making table, isn’t easy. In fact, Training Industry research suggests that less than 20% of organizations have optimized their diagnostic processes.
The Training Needs Assessment certificate course is designed to equip you with the tools and strategies you need to identify and respond to your organization’s most pressing training needs.
This certificate utilizes several areas of Training Industry’s Training Manager Competency Model™ to provide L&D leaders with an in-depth understanding of effective diagnostic and needs assessment approaches to ensure learning is targeted to organizational needs and priorities.
In this research-based certificate course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize and communicate the importance of needs analysis in the L&D function.
- Identify and understand when to apply the four types of needs analysis.
- Differentiate between the various strategies, data sources, questioning tactics, or resources needed for each type of needs analysis.
- Construct a data gathering strategy given your own specific real-world context .
- Customize templates for intake processes and each stage of a needs analysis.
- Identify gaps between current and ideal organizational performance.
- Identify and communicate how your needs assessment results align with recommended L&D solutions.
- Apply best practices for communicating with stakeholders on training needs.
- Manage the training needs assessment process from start to finish.
Target Audience: This course is designed for existing and emerging L&D professionals looking to better recognize and respond to business needs through targeted training and development.
Training Industry offers discounted rates for groups of two or more as well as the option to have a private session! Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of group development.