EMBRACE THE EVOLUTION TOWARD BUSINESS AGILITY. EARN YOUR AGILE CERTIFICATION FOR HR AND L&D.
The world of work is changing at a rapid pace, making Agile transformation a top priority for many organizations across the globe. Human resources (HR) and training and development professionals have an opportunity — and a responsibility — to enable employee growth through the adoption of Agile project management methodologies and culture, equipping their workforce with innovative and responsive approaches to produce a competitive advantage.
The Agile for HR and L&D certification is designed to revolutionize both learning and development (L&D) and HR practices, creating flexible and proactive systems of change that offer a competitive and adaptive approach. Earning this certification demonstrates your commitment to the Agile design of employee development throughout your organization and designates your expertise as an Agile Certified Professional.
WHO SHOULD BECOME AN AGILE CERTIFIED HR AND L&D PROFESSIONAL?
The Agile for HR and L&D certification is appropriate for any HR or training and development professional seeking to bring Agile methodologies into their HR and L&D practices. Whether you currently work in an Agile organization, aspire to transform your business through Agile methods, or simply want to expand your HR and L&D toolbox, this certification will equip you with a foundation of knowledge in Agile ways of work and a framework for creating innovative HR and L&D solutions according to employee and business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
When you become an Agile Certified HR and L&D professional, you’ll demonstrate your ability to:
- Design and project management for the new way of working – including understanding and redesigning current organizational structures and job roles to optimize work flows and support Agile career journeys.
- Embrace a growth mindset to encourage a strong learning culture and adaptive learning and development experiences.
- Innovate and align recruiting and onboarding processes.
- Develop or revise systems that promote Agile performance management through intrinsic motivators.
- Lead and direct change management initiatives to shift your business from traditional to Agile structures, perspectives and operations.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Earn your Agile Certification for HR and L&D and take your career to the next level. Download a copy of the program brochure to learn how this certification can benefit you and your company, and contact us if you have any questions.
The Agile Certification for HR and L&D course has been pre-approved to fulfill 12 Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™) recertification credit hours.
“Training Industry’s Agile for HR and L&D certification elevated my current understanding of agile concepts from a working knowledge to feeling confident in identifying practical applications for enhancing my approach to L&D. Anyone interested in bringing the agile mindset to their work will benefit from this expertly facilitated certification.“
– Erin Goldman, Learning and Development Manager