As companies strive to remain competitive in the age of advanced technology and social unrest, creating a future-ready workforce while also delivering impactful diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programs can be a challenge for even the most seasoned training professionals. This challenge is exacerbated when organizations prioritize job-specific, skills-based training over diversity and inclusion (D&I) training initiatives. To remain inclusive now and in the future, organizations must prioritize DEI training programs addressing toxic behaviors that attribute to unhealthy work environments plagued by unconscious bias, microaggressions and systematic racism.
This highly interactive master class utilizes several areas of the Training Manager Competency Model to help you create and implement DEI training programs that make an impact.
- Gain a foundational understanding of why D&I programs fail.
- Articulate the role of empathy when securing stakeholders who will serve as D&I champions
- Source reliable and relevant content that covers the full spectrum of D&I from internal and external stakeholders
- Create a framework for design, development, and implementation that align with organizational goals
- Establish an integrated approach to creating and measuring training and program effectiveness
Target Audience: This course was designed for existing and emerging L&D professionals who actively or desire to partner with organizational stakeholders to advance workplace equality through the means of continued education, training programs, tools, and resources.
Training Industry offers discounted rates for groups of two or more as well as the option to have a private session! Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of group development.