The most effective training professionals are not only skilled at training design and delivery, but are also strong internal consultants who partner with business stakeholders to facilitate a deep understanding of the organization’s challenges and goals. Together, they build and implement solutions that drive business results.
This highly interactive half-day master class will equip you with tools and tactics for managing the consulting process in your organization. By emphasizing the strategic competencies defined in the Training Manager Competency Model™, this course will prepare you for your role in partnering with internal clients.
In this master class, you will learn how to:
- Define each step of the consulting process
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to:
- Identify relevant issues
- Define clear roles
- Communicate solutions and potential obstacles
- Negotiate solutions and success measures
- Provide and receive feedback in ways that enhance the relationship
Want to attend the master class in person? Sign up to attend as part of the Training Industry Conference and Expo.
Learn how Training Industry’s master classes can help you earn recertification credits for leading HR and training certifications.