The Leading Leadership Development Certificate is derived from Training Industry’s research-based model for managing leadership development programs. Designed to help you develop key skills defined by the Training Manager Competency Model™, you will be able to immediately improve your leadership programs and demonstrate the value of leadership development, expanding the capacity for effective leadership in all levels of your organization. It is completed online through two consecutive live virtual sessions over a two-day period. Upon completion, you’ll be awarded a certificate and digital badge to highlight your achievement and your expertise in managing leadership training and development initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Walk away with a toolkit to improve your organization’s leadership performance and a certificate showcasing your newly developed expertise in managing leadership development processes within your organization.
After earning this certificate, you will be able to:
- Understand the leadership development process from start to finish.
- Consider your leadership pipeline and target skills for leaders of all levels.
- Learn about common KPIs and assessment strategies.
- Identify key variables impacting the success of leadership development programs, including pre- and post-program considerations.
- Know how to choose the right modalities for sustained impact.
- Understand your in-house resources and when to seek vendor support.
- Learn tips and strategies for implementation.
- Review considerations for program evaluation and proving impact.
During the course, you’ll complete the following lessons, which also include practical application activities:
Lesson 1 – Defining Leadership
Lesson 2 – Leadership Development Roadmap: Program Planning
Lesson 3 – Leadership Development Roadmap: Program Development
Lesson 4 – Leadership Development Roadmap: Program Implementation
Lesson 5 – Leadership Development Roadmap: Evaluation and Maintenance
Lesson 6 – Case Study Capstone
View the course agenda for more details.