The Leading Leadership Development Certificate is organized around Training Industry’s research-based model for managing leadership development programs. This certificate is designed to help you develop key skills defined by the Training Manager Competency Model™ that you can use to immediately improve your leadership programs and demonstrate the value of leadership development, expanding the capacity for effective leadership in all levels within your organization. It is completed online through two consecutive live, virtual sessions spanning two days. Upon completion, you’ll be awarded a certificate and digital badge to designate your achievement in completing the program and your expertise in managing leadership training and development initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
You will leave this certificate with a toolset you can use to improve your organization’s leadership performance and a certificate of your newly developed expertise in managing leadership development processes within your organization.
After earning this certificate, you will be able to:
- Identify, understand and assess the key variables that impact the success of enterprise-wide leadership development efforts
- Match your organization’s leadership goals to leadership training program types, considering hierarchical leadership levels
- Differentiate and successfully utilize leadership assessments
- Evaluate and select appropriate resources for the development, delivery and assessment of your organization’s leadership development programs
- Identify the best leadership development strategies for your organization and know when to develop custom programs
Over two days, you’ll complete the following lessons which include practical application activities throughout.
Lesson 1 – Introduction
Lesson 2 – Leadership Perspectives
Lesson 3 – Programs Types
Lesson 4 – Assessments/Evaluation
Lesson 5 – Managing Programs and Resources
Lesson 6 – Selecting a Vendor
Lesson 7 – Case Study Review
View the course agenda for more detail about what you will learn in this course.