With a widespread shift to remote and hybrid work, remote learning is here to stay. And rightly so: It’s an effective way to engage with learners across geographic locations and time zones.
Training Industry understands the challenges of managing remote learning programs and what it takes to deliver training in a virtual environment. The managing remote learning certificate course shares this expertise so that you can better develop and deliver impactful remote learning programs.
The course will address common challenges with managing remote learning programs, including: achieving strategic alignment, determining which courses are best suited for remote learning, remote learning delivery and implementation, technology selection, integration and management, engaging remote learners and measuring return on investment (ROI).
This research-based certificate program unpacks several areas of Training Industry’s Training Manager Competency Model™, including strategic alignment, assessing training outcomes, selecting and managing resources, and managing technology, to help you develop, deliver and measure successful remote learning programs.
In this certificate course, you will learn how to:
- Set strategic remote learning goals.
- Communicate the pros and cons of remote learning.
- Identify when remote learning is and is not the best approach.
- Determine and document your remote learning requirements (i.e., technology, facilitators, equipment).
- Evaluate technologies for remote learning.
- Build and manage your L&D team to drive remote learning impact.
- Engage your learners in a virtual environment.
- Measure the impact of remote learning programs.
- Identify the costs and return on investment (ROI) of managing remote learning programs.
Target Audience: This course is designed for existing and emerging learning and development (L&D) professionals looking for innovative ways to manage remote learning programs from start to finish.
Training Industry offers discounted rates for groups of two or more as well as the option to have a private session! Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of group development.