There is a big shake up happening, a paradigm shift in learning architecture. We have moved from course catalogs and compliance to microlearning and personalization. We’ve evolved from e-learning to digital learning in one generation. What do these changes mean to us as learners and as learning architects?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar. Conduent Learning’s Leo Blankenship and Barb Farley will take you through this evolution, discuss its impact, and provide hints on unlocking opportunities and possibilities in the new learning architecture. They also show you how to get there from developing a road map to taking the first step.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- The paradigm shift happening in learning
- The new learning architecture that is required
- Keys to a successful learning model
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app