Over the past several years, many learning trends have emerged that continue to impact the market for professional development and lifelong learning. Advances in learning technologies and methodologies provide new opportunities for L&D to design and deliver meaningful learning experiences that align with business objectives. As companies evolve to become digital businesses, they expect their learning organizations to also be more digital.
In 2019, the stage is set for transformative moves as 2018’s digital learning developments continue to mature and converge. Trends such as integrating learning into work along with innovative and immersive technologies allow for endless possibilities to improve the learning experience. In this interactive Training Industry webinar, sponsored by GP Strategies Corporation, Don Duquette, executive vice president of learning solutions for GP Strategies, will deliver easy-to-understand insights on the questions that learning professionals will be asking in 2019, such as:
- How do I measure the impact of learning?
- How can I improve the learner experience?
- What new developments are ahead in personalized learning?
- What are some practical uses for chatbots, augmented and virtual realities, robotic process automation, and drones?
- How can we develop process for innovation and ensure viability?
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app