Vision is a declaration that defines the unrealized potential of an organization’s uniqueness, and strategy is the blueprint that expresses the time-bound priorities of migration toward that future state. But all too often, there is a noticeable gap between a compelling vision and thoughtful strategy and day-to-day execution. How can the training function act as a mechanism for helping to align strategy with tactics in pursuit of vision?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by The Center for Leadership Studies. Your host, Dr. Sam Shriver, executive vice president of The Center for Leadership Studies, will lead a discussion with David Brennan, recently retired chief executive officer of AstraZeneca, highlighting practical steps training professionals can take to fortify the connection between strategic imperatives and ongoing performance.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Recognizing strategic alignment
- Understanding the connections among strategic alignment, performance management and change management
- Identifying specific steps training professionals can take to enhance alignment of tactical priorities with strategic initiatives
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app