Having a sound learning and development (L&D) strategy is widely recognized in the training profession as a vital cornerstone to driving business success. Do the individuals at the top of the org chart feel the same way? This session will probe new research to find out.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Cornerstone OnDemand. Your hosts, Jennifer Burnett, Ph.D., principal consultant at Cornerstone OnDemand, and Tom Whelan, Ph.D., director of corporate research at Training Industry, will explore questions about how company leaders see the impact of employee training, the development activities being implemented to address business challenges and how they relate to their organizations’ learning climates.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- What executives think of the training their companies provide
- Business challenges that impact the need for L&D programs
- What a company with a strong learning climate looks like from the top of the org chart
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app