The world of work is undergoing transformative change. Skill gaps, lost organizational knowledge and experience from retiring baby boomers, digital disruption, and changing employee expectations mean that organizations need to rethink and reinvent how they approach learning and development to stay competitive in today’s market. Technology has empowered employees to take learning into their own hands, and they increasingly expect their employers to enable continuous self-directed learning and development as a core part of the workplace experience.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by D2L. Your host, Kiara Graham, learning strategy consultant, will explore modern learning that enables positive business outcomes and helps organizations stay ahead of the curve when faced with rapid, transformative change.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on how to:
- Attract and retain talent by shifting to a learner-centric development model
- Improve employee performance and engagement by enabling continuous learning
- Create leadership pipelines through self-directed learning paths
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app