It all used to be so simple … what is the future of learning?
With an ever-increasing speed of change, L&D teams should consider how they will need to provide learning in the future and what topics will be in demand. It all used to be so simple – training just meant ensuring that employees had the right skills to do their jobs effectively. Today, L&D needs to visibly add value in the organization, align learning to the needs of the business, optimize and digitize the provision of training, and prove its effectiveness. What will the future of learning look like?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Hemsley Fraser. Lynsey Whitmarsh, innovation director, and Ben Clarke, learning product specialist, will guide you through how learning is changing and what future needs are likely to be.
Gain insights on:
- How to create a better learning experience and increase choice for learners
- Whether learning should be personalized or made globally consistent
- Meeting the expectations of learners now and in the future
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app