Given record unemployment, organizations are struggling to attract and retain top talent. But there’s one strategy that accomplishes this goal and much more.
Employee development delivers what employees want most: opportunities to grow. It directly impacts retention and creates a more attractive employment brand in the marketplace. And, as employees expand their capacity and thrive, so do organizations.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by the Southern New Hampshire University. Your facilitator, Julie Winkle Giulioni, will share actionable strategies for enabling meaningful development in today’s workplace.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Why development matters (even more today than in the past).
- An updated development framework (that reflects evolving realities).
- Key questions that help others grow (and why leaders have to stop asking, “where do you see yourself in five years?”).
- The leader’s changing role in development (and why less is more).
- How to make time for development (despite crushing workloads).
- Powerful development strategies (that are budget-neutral and within a leader’s sphere of influence).