As a learning professional, you know the value of learning to the future success of your organization is as high as the value of any other key function. But your experience has also taught you the difficult process of defending your budget or receiving buy-in from senior leaders. The reality is that the learning function is still seen by many as nice to have, but non-essential and the first to suffer cuts.
This situation raises several important questions for learning professionals:
- Why does the “nice to have” perception linger despite advances in learning methods?
- Why do so few companies deem the learning function worthy of having a seat on the board?
- Are learning professionals good advocates for their profession?
- Do senior leaders believe the learning investment is well managed?
- What do we need to do to raise the status of learning in the business?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Kaplan Leadership & Professional Development, to explore:
- How a system of learning governance could make a revolutionary difference to how learning is viewed by its stakeholders.
- How to connect your learning strategy directly to your organization’s commercial strategy.
- The agile learning function that can respond quickly to or, better, anticipate the skill and knowledge challenges that the organization faces.
- How to create and manage a learning environment that produces better business performance.
- The tools you can use to audit the learning investment and provide senior stakeholders with the financial oversight they currently lack.