Organizations are changing from hierarchical structures to flat systems of team members collaborating on projects. Digitalization is also changing the paradigm. Modern organizations require individuals to have new job roles, new responsibilities and, thus, new skill sets to perform successfully now and deliver in the future.
At the same time, to adapt, modern learners are looking toward external sources (YouTube, TEDx etc.) for just-in-time learning, disengaging themselves from their organization’s learning platform in the process. How can organizations make sure they are providing the right learning opportunities to develop the right skills at scale?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by CrossKnowledge. Your host, Danish Khan, will challenge you on what skillset your workforce needs and how to develop them in the modern workplace.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- The need for new skills for the future: How ready are we?
- Why change is inevitable and how to deal with it in a positive way
- The difference between accessing knowledge and acquiring skills
- How to deliver a unique learning experience that drives learner engagement and promises the acquisition of skills
- The key characteristics of an engaged learning culture
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app