As a learning leader, supporting transformational change initiatives might feel intimidating and beyond anything you’ve ever done. You’ve probably had some sleepless nights thinking about the detailed plans, implementation steps and resources needed. With the right readiness plan, however, you’ll have the tools you need to manage a successful game-changing rollout.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by TTA. Michael Noble, Ph.D., chief learning strategist, and Keith Gibson, Ph.D., vice president of business development, will share key practices to:
- Assess implementation readiness.
- Plan your large-scale rollout with an L&D checklist.
- Anticipate and recognize the common challenges and pitfalls.
- Review lessons learned and takeaways.
- Make it a continuous and sustainable program.