Learning and development professionals and business leaders across the organization recognize the need for continuous upskilling and reskilling of their workforce. In today’s ever-changing technological and business landscape, continuous learning is key to maintaining relevancy and a competitive advantage.
However, designing and delivering ongoing learning solutions that meet the needs of a diverse workforce is a daunting task. Too often, the result is a set of learning offerings that is more reactive than proactive and more tactical than strategic.
Join us for this complimentary webinar, sponsored by O’Reilly Media. Karen Hebert-Maccaro, O’Reilly’s chief learning experience officer, will share how to build a learning ecosystem that meets the needs of the modern learner.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How to segment your audience to avoid a one-size-fits-all learning approach (spoiler: functional and organizational level segmentation is not enough).
- When to buy versus build learning solutions and resources.
- Why modality matters to the learner.
- How to measure impact and build an internal learning narrative.
- Ideas around what the future may hold for learning innovation.