As corporate learning leaders take on greater responsibility for organizational performance, employee engagement and well-being, and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives, they have a renewed focus on innovation, experience and impact. As organizations absorb the events of the past year and look to the future, key shifts suggest a new mandate for L&D to think — and act — differently than they have in years’ past.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by NovoEd, to explore the path forward for corporate L&D.
This participant-driven session will discuss:
- Five critical shifts in corporate learning.
- Research findings that inform learning for remote and hybrid workforces.
- How learning leaders can engage to drive businesses forward.
- Just-released research and data on how the shift to remote work has improved corporate learning.
- Where organizations have struggled in the past, and the path forward.