Is a changing work environment causing you to rethink your learning strategy? Modern learning strategies should be a flexible roadmap focused on the key metrics that drive your business. In our rapidly changing world, we need strategies that adapt; you don’t change your strategy when you hit roadblocks. You use your strategy to overcome them. But … how can you do that?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Performance Development Group. Your host, Rich Mesch, VP, Customer Engagement at Performance Development Group, will be speaking with Rich Baron, Executive Director, Human Pharma Training & Development at Boehringer Ingelheim on how a well-designed learning strategy drives business success.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Your goals: Every strategy starts with a definition of what success looks like and goals; how will your learning strategy deliver value to the business?
- Your toolkit for success: What are the tools, learning modalities, technologies, and skills you’ll need in your learning strategy?
- Who to involve: Every organization has stakeholders, customers, and learners; how do you involve them in the process to help you set the right priorities and make the right decisions?
- Being ready for the unpredictable: As we’ve seen, the world can change rapidly, and we need to be ready to react. How can you design a flexible learning strategy that stands up to change?
- Measurement: How do you measure the impact of your strategy?