Training professionals tend to prioritize the development of others, but their own professional growth is essential to the continued success of their training organizations.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by the Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™) program and hosted by Marisa Shapiro, director of professional development at Training Industry, Inc. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with training management experts about the benefits of continuing professional development.
In this interactive panel discussion, you will:
- Explore why addressing your personal learning needs is essential
- Discover how other learning professionals manage their professional growth
- Learn strategies for maximizing your value through continuing your education
- Gain a better understanding of your professional development options, including the CPTM program
- Kenneth Baucum, training and development specialist, SageNet, Inc.
- Marjorie Van Roon, senior manager, L&D, Best Buy Canada
- Deadra Welcome, president, Concerning Learning LLC
Each CPTM on the panel will discuss how and why they focus on their professional development and offer strategies for managing your own professional growth.
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app