Sales enablement is on the rise. In fact, the number of companies with dedicated enablement roles has more than tripled since 2013.
This growing popularity – combined with the close relationship between sales training and sales readiness – has created a compelling opportunity for training professionals to forge new career paths and lead the sales enablement charge at their companies.
Join Jim Ninivaggi, chief readiness officer at Brainshark, and Scott Santucci, founder of the Sales Enablement Society, for a lively discussion about sales enablement. This complimentary Training Industry webinar will share insights on:
- The rise and evolution of the sales enablement function
- Trigger events that create sales enablement leaders
- Traits, skills and backgrounds that are valuable for success
- The connection and unique traits between sales training and sales readiness
- How technology can better support sales enablement strategies
- The state of the sales enablement role and where it needs to go from here
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app