We invite you to join The Inception Company and Training Industry on August 18, 2020, to learn about a virtual meeting platform that delivers the same impact as an in-person training program to your remote learners.
Pando supports multi-modal learning by integrating a full studio production with in-studio instructors, remote participants and presenters displayed on a 40-foot video wall, complete with built-in engagement tools which deliver results in real-time. Bringing a deeper level of interactivity and engagement to virtual instructor-led training (VILT), instructors can see learners’ facial expressions, body language — and any distracted behavior — on the video wall, and can make direct eye contact with participants. Learners will appreciate the experience of a live program, rather than just seeing “talking heads.”
Attendees will hear from other trainers and industry leaders who have successfully integrated Pando into their strategy and will be able to ask questions throughout the event. They will be discussing how they navigated the growing virtual landscape, why they chose Pando, the results they have gotten, and what they have learned.
Pando Offers Trainers:
- No technology challenges
- No software to download
- Pre-event tech checks.
- Learners are greeted by a live help desk staff member who facilitates seamless onboarding, resulting in a 99% success rate.
- Fully secure and compliant platform
- No privacy intrusions.
- Pando has met all requirements to be used extensively by the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry.
- Extraordinary engagement
- Engagement is measured down to the participant level, giving trainers data to understand how learners are internalizing the content.
- Provides insights into when coaching is necessary.
- An average engagement score of 107%
Register now for one of three convenient times:
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. ET
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. ET