Forward-thinking L&D leaders are looking for more advanced ways to provide learning experiences that deliver on engagement and impact for their high-value capability building. The promise of video conferencing as a modality for online learning has led to diminishing returns. Thus, organizations are turning towards digital blended approaches to combine relevant live events with asynchronous learning elements, and tying them together into effective, engaging and efficient training journeys.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by NovoEd where we’ll explore a new approach to blended learning and discuss how L&D can re-humanize online learning by putting people at the center and making the technology work for them.
This interactive webinar will provide actionable insights on:
- The evolution of approaches to blended learning.
- Challenges to driving engagement in digital blended approaches.
- How to combine live virtual events with self-paced collaborative learning activities.
- A five-step blueprint for designing engaging blended experiences.
- How the NovoEd platform supports collaborative blended experiences.