Good customer experience starts with good talent management. With a highly seasonal market and increasing employee turnover, retailers are faced with a growing list of critical employee-centric challenges. When customer loyalty hangs on every interaction with your team members on the front lines, a well-trained, committed workforce is critical to thriving in the marketplace.
The unique challenges retail organizations face can seem insurmountable, but with the proper talent management strategy in place these difficulties can be seen as opportunities.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Cornerstone OnDemand and hosted by Tom Tonkin, principal of thought leadership and advisory services for Cornerstone OnDemand. Listen to a panel of experts discuss the challenges, strengths and trends in the retail industry as it pertains to talent management. Use their expertise to get your questions answered in real time while gaining invaluable and actionable knowledge.
- Sarah Brennan, Principal Consultant, Cornerstone OnDemand
- Jennifer Payne, SPHR and SHRM-SCP, HR Retail Expert
The need for retailers to create an engaged workforce is more important than ever. Make sure you’re at the forefront of innovation for your organization.
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app