Well-being is now a primary focus of coaching and training. Drill in to any program’s WIIFM (what’s in it for me and for my team), and the first point made will be outcomes like success in the workplace, peace at home or developing a purpose-driven life. The foundation for these outcomes is well-being.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by MHS Assessments. Your host, Marcia Hughes, president of Collaborative Growth, will review the compelling business case for well-being and identify the six emotional intelligence skills from the EQi 2.0 that support the enhancement of sustainable well-being.
This webinar will provide:
- The definitions of emotional intelligence and well-being
- An understanding of the EQi 2.0’s six key emotional intelligence skills that support well-being
- Application strategies to build the emotional intelligence skills most important to a person’s well-being
- Neurological and other tools for developing a well-being action plan
- A list of resources to support your success in building emotional intelligence to support well-being
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app