Leadership came to you with a request for training. You organized a training session where the employees seemed to have learned something. You received positive feedback, and you sent them a post-training quiz. Job well done, right?
Not exactly. A study from Robert O. Brinkerhoff found that we spend only 15 percent of our current training resources on the actual on-the-job application that a training event independently yields. We spend the majority on the design, development and delivery. That means we spend more time designing what the training will look like than evaluating how the training is helping our employees in their job roles day-to-day.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by BizLibrary. Daniel Binkholder, a client success consultant with BizLibrary, will discuss why the evaluation of your training program needs to be more than a single test and the three strategic pieces you need for your organization to receive the most benefit from that training.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- What you should do before training begins to assist with measurement
- Ways to drive behavior change post-training
- Diverse post-training tools and methods of measuring behavior
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app