You know that customer training creates happier customers, delivers a consistent brand experience and drives more repeat purchases. But, what’s the best way to prove the value of your training program to your boss or your boss’ boss?
Join Dave Seligsohn, vice president of extended enterprise solutions at Bluewater, and John Llamas, principal of thought leadership and advisory services from Cornerstone OnDemand, for a complimentary Training Industry webinar to learn how to effectively represent the results of your customer training program. These expert speakers will share a reporting maturity model to help you diagnose where your organization has room to improve. Then, they will walk you through a template that covers what training data you should be reporting on and how to translate that data to make better, more informed business decisions.
You’ll leave with actionable insights on:
- What metrics you should be reporting on
- How best to deliver metrics to executive stakeholders
- Real-world examples of customer training initiatives and the value they’ve driven
Plus, we’ll send you the reporting template to use after the webinar.
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app