Today’s L&D departments are getting better and better at showing how they deliver measurable value to the organization. Leading companies have set a new standard for advancing the value of learning. They not only prove ongoing ROI and make an impact on KPIs for business leaders, but they have also successfully woven learning into the fabric of the company culture.
Join us for this complimentary webinar, sponsored by Litmos, to learn three critical areas that can help you advance the value of learning in your company. Mike Martin, CLO at Litmos, and Lamont Exeter, vice president of learning and performance at TTEC, will share insights on technology, integrations, learning strategies and the real-world practices to support them.
This webinar will provide new ideas and insights on:
- Shifting the paradigm of L&D from a tactical function to a strategic advantage
- How TTEC uses technology to drive its learning programs
- Moving your company further along the scale of an evolving L&D maturity model
- Integrating your LMS with your CRM and other systems to increase their strategic value
- Leveraging features in your LMS to track metrics that matter to your company
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app