Modern learners are looking to external sources (YouTube, TEDx, etc.) for just-in-time learning, disengaging themselves from their organization’s learning platform in the process. However, 74 percent of millennials still feel unsure that the skills they have acquired outside of the corporate world will be recognized by their peers and managers.
Bring your learners back to your learning portal, and help them become confident in their skills acquisition journey! Join us for this complimentary Training Industry Product Showcase, sponsored by CrossKnowledge. Your host, Danish Khan, product marketing manager, will give you an inside look at how leading brands are using CrossKnowledge Learning Suite to drive learners back to their organization’s learning platform.
This product demo will provide insights on:
- Features and workflows that could positively affect your learning community and strengthen engagement across your organization
- Discover the new coaching interface in Blendedx, which brings human interaction back to digital learning
- Explore social learning, community-building and other learning tools
- Find out how gamification and a streamlined user experience (UX) help drive learner engagement
- Chat with a CrossKnowledge expert and get your questions answered
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app