Modern learners are looking to external sources (YouTube, TEDx, etc.) for just-in-time learning and disengaging themselves from their organization’s learning platform in the process. However, 74 percent of millennials still feel unsure that the skills they acquired outside of the corporate world will be recognized by their peers and managers.
Bring your learners back to your learning portal, and enable them to be confident in their skills acquisition journey! Join us for this complimentary Training Industry Product Showcase, sponsored by CrossKnowledge. Your host, Danish Khan, product marketing manager, will give you an inside look at how leading brands like L’Oréal, Ricoh, Arcelor Mittal, Equinix and World Food Programme are using CrossKnowledge Learning Suite to drive learners back to their organization’s learning platform.
During this product demo, you will:
- Explore the features and workflows in the CrossKnowledge Learning Suite that can strengthen learning and engagement across your organization
- Discover the new coaching interface that brings human interaction back to digital learning
- Explore learning tools, social learning and community-building tools
- Find out how gamification and a streamlined user experience (UX) help drive learner engagement
- Live chat with a CrossKnowledge expert and get your questions answered
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app