For years, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) have been widely used in the gaming and marketing industries. As the technology advances, more and more uses are surfacing, and other industries are looking to capitalize on its applications and benefits. Learning is the next big industry that is starting to see the value of this technology.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Conduent. Your host, Barbara Farley, senior director at the Global Competency Center for Conduent Learning Services, will explore the best practice for effectively integrating these new technologies into your learning initiatives to stay at the peak of learner engagement.
This interactive webinar includes examples using VR and AR for learning and will provide you with easy-to-apply insights on:
- The benefits and drawbacks to wearable technology
- Which wearable technologies are the best
- Design principles for developing learning for VR
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app