The key elements of training administration are often overlooked, undervalued or simply absent from many training organizations. Yet, effective training administration is critical for extracting full ROI from training spend. This mostly “behind the-scenes” part of training drives efficiency, engages learners and adds immense value to training.
So, why are so many organizations not deploying the essential elements of training administration to maximize the value of learning? What does it take to have world-class training administration? What are best practices in an age of dispersed workforces, increased use of data and ever-changing technology?
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Raytheon Professional Services. Your host, Margaret Moran, general manager, global shared services at Raytheon Professional Services, will discuss five ways you can go beyond focusing just on training delivery to integrate training administration into your process and create a seamless, quality user experience from training plan to class closure.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Big data in training administration – it’s all in the details
- Leveraging technology to deliver efficiency
- Learner engagement from A to Z
- How user experience is more than just training
- Designing processes to bring it all together
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app