Business success in our global, dynamic and competitive marketplace requires agile leaders who can skillfully lead through change, drive performance, and cultivate a people-first culture of engagement and accountability. These challenges require that leaders demonstrate an unwavering commitment to building trust with those they influence by being transparent, thoughtful and objective.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by The Center for Leadership Studies. Your host, executive vice president Dr. Sam Shriver, will define the attributes of situational leaders and share the value they bring to an organization.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Common challenges leaders face today
- Four critical leadership competencies for effective influence
- The Situational Leadership® Model
- Key differentiators of a situational leader
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app