Recruiters rank communication as one of the most desired, yet hardest to find, skills, according to surveys from LinkedIn and Bloomberg. As we enter the age of artificial intelligence, the most sought-after skills are those that make us most human. The jobs being created today need entirely different skills than the ones being automated. They require genuine creativity, relationship-building, dealing with the unpredictable and – most of all – versatile communication skills.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by TRACOM Group. David Collins, an expert in behavior-based training, and Dr. Judy Tisdale, professor of management and corporate communication at UNC, will share a proven model for understanding and adapting to other people’s communication preferences.
This interactive webinar provides you with insights on:
- How social intelligence became the new workplace currency
- Why we communicate well with some people and struggle working with others
- The “platinum rule” for building stronger relationships: versatility
- Four steps for increasing your interpersonal effectiveness
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app