According to a study by McKinsey, only 7% of Fortune 500 executives believe their organizations can retain high-potential employees (HiPos). CEOs are worried about whether they will have the right leaders in place to tackle future challenges, and rightly so: More than 70% of organizations do not believe they are ready. That’s an enormous risk for CEOs, and they’re looking at HR and talent development professionals to find an answer.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Infopro Learning. Your hosts, Kathy Sherwood, vice president of leadership and organizational development, and Jim Caruso, director of leadership and organizational development, will provide insights into the challenges facing organizations and provide practical guidelines and tools to overcome them.
In this interactive webinar, you will learn techniques for:
- Using an agile approach to identify the right pool of talent with the right skills.
- Retooling your high-potential program for the era of digital disruption.
- Focusing the development journey on future leadership requirements.
- Placing high-potentials in opportunities for challenge and failure.
- Creating momentum for learning over time and for reflection.
- Gaining executive sponsorship that is authentic and sustainable.
- Ensuring shared ownership of the process.
- Developing a dynamic network, internal and external to the organization.