Harry Houdini dazzled audiences by freeing himself from locked handcuffs, chains and straitjackets. Maybe he wouldn’t appreciate an unlocked program content library, but talent professionals tell us they love it. When demand for leadership development is massive and resources are limited, L&D professionals struggle to meet their organization’s leadership development needs. The AchieveForum Alliance provides a cost-effective and comprehensive solution to this problem with 56 unlocked proven courses, train-the-trainer videos, an invitation to in-person events and much more.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry Product Showcase, sponsored by AchieveForum. Your hosts, Chris Blauth, AchieveForum client director, and Simon Fowler, AchieveForum director of client experience, will provide an in-depth overview of the Alliance membership program.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Overcoming limitations to current leadership development approaches
- Employing democratized access to meet your organization’s needs
- Realizing the value AchieveForum Alliance can deliver for you
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app