GE has been known as a magnet for leadership talent for decades. In 2016, GE embarked on a journey with Abilitie, a leading providing of business simulations, to transform its flagship leadership program to augment the in-classroom experience with impactful virtual learning. They created a state-of-the-art blended learning curriculum that allowed learners to try their hand at managing people, running a business and working effectively in cross-functional teams.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry Product Showcase, sponsored by Abilitie. Jeff Serpas and Manu Puri, global learning leaders for the digital technology program at GE, and Abilitie’s CEO, Bjorn Billhardt, will share the core problem GE faced and demonstrate the blended learning solution they created to solve it.
This product demo will provide insights on:
- The challenges GE faced when considering a redesign of its flagship program
- How Abilitie structured a blended learning solution that uses simulations to enhance leadership development
- What the final program design looked like and the lessons the two companies learned from the experience
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app