It has historically been challenging for organizations to find a way to provide managers with essential leadership skills in a way that is innovative, accessible, scalable and relevant. With the explosion of learning technologies, opportunities abound to reach new generations of leaders with an incredible range of digitally enabled options. There is no scarcity of micro-enabled ways leaders can improve their interpersonal leadership skills.
Here’s the problem: They need a person to learn “interpersonal” skills.
As human beings, we are wired to connect with and learn from others. An approach that eliminates this connection eliminates the most powerful aspect of leadership development. However, there are ways to reach across technology and support human connection.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry Product Showcase, sponsored by GP Strategies. Leah Clark, director of strategy and development for GP Strategies, will share a thoughtful approach and tool that’s not only learner-centric and leader-centric — it’s human-centric.
During this collaborative session, you will:
- Learn how leaders can embrace the convenience of digital without losing sight of human insights.
- Understand the foundational components of an impactful front-line leader journey.
- Effectively blend a leader’s development journey to meet the demands of today’s digital world.
- Ensure you keep human connection alive.
- See practical examples of how to reinforce personal, cohort and organizational connections within a digital experience.