So, you sent a whole bunch of very important leaders through training to make them “better.” How do you know it worked? Are they doing anything differently? Are their teams more productive? Was it worth the investment? In our industry, where every budget dollar is scrutinized, you’d better be able to answer these questions. If you can’t tell your stakeholders where their training dollars went, then you can stop expecting more training dollars.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Southern New Hampshire University. Your host, Dr. Paul Leone, senior ROI consultant at Verizon, will give you the bottom line on why and how you should measure your leadership training programs.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Why to measure: Don’t wait until you’re asked.
- What to measure: Smile sheets aren’t good enough anymore.
- How to measure: Show them the money!
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app