As situations arise in the workplace, we often find ourselves running in circles around the heart of the matter. Whether from a fear of resistance by others or from our own discomfort in bringing up challenging topics, a common reaction to difficult conversations is avoidance.
The art of using radical candor is invaluable and can diffuse even the toughest of situations into an open, honest environment where real results are accomplished. This is only achieved through the effective use of emotional intelligence.
Join us for this complimentary webinar, sponsored by MHS Assessments and presented by Denny Faurote, founder of The Faurote Group, to learn about the Emotional Quotient-Inventory (EQ-i 2.0) model and how you can leverage it when providing and receiving candid feedback/feedforward to achieve powerful results.
This webinar will:
- Introduce the EQ-i 2.0
- Help you understand the impact emotional intelligence has on effectiveness
- Compare a culture of compliance, a culture of communication and a culture of candor
- Leverage the power of listening and introduce questioning skills to maximize effectiveness
- Highlight how to prepare as a provider and receiver of candid conversations using emotional intelligence
- Help you create an action plan for improvement
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app