Intergenerational differences present both opportunities and pitfalls, and we see more evidence of missteps almost every day. In order to understand the context of millennials’ defining moments, you must also understand each prior generation’s defining moments – and the differences between the two decades of millennials.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by MHS. Dr. Rita M. Murray, who has been researching and speaking on generational theory since 2000, will present the defining moments that created the “Grand Canyon gap” between the two millennial decades (1981-1990 and 1990-2000).
This webinar will provide insights into:
- Defining the decades: Who are millennials, and why should I care?
- The best practices of both decades of the millennial generation
- Emotional intelligence (EQ) differences within the millennial generation
- Understanding EQ across all generations for greater self-management
- Navigating costly gaps in communication effectiveness using the EQ-i 2.0 model