Now is the time. Your organization is in the midst of change. Getting your team members focused on the right things is critical. It’s all about being able to steer them toward opportunities and away from the threats of a disruptive and dynamically changing marketplace. Driving it home – creating measurable change – is a process, not an event.
Learn how to use a blended solution that leverages the best of the human side of change with a microlearning process that creates the awareness, understanding and commitment needed for that change to stick. Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Cornerstone OnDemand. Your host, Laura Goodrich, co-founder of GWT Next, will provide you with the tools to be an organizational change champion.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- What a microlearning process is and how it might bring value to your organization
- How to blend coaching conversations, peer-to-peer accountability and ongoing communication with a microlearning process to create measurable change
- The power of microlearning and programs in generating conversations and collaboration
- The importance of messaging, microlearning, self-reflection questions and digital tools to create engagement and commitment one employee at a time
- How different generations view blended learning and microlearning
- How to be a change champion in your organization