Developing effective coaches in your organization is critical to its success. When armed with effective coaching skills and the inclination to coach workers regularly, managers and supervisors can dramatically improve business results and the performance and lives of their workers.
According to a study by Bersin by Deloitte, organizations with senior leaders who coach can effectively and frequently improve business results by 21 percent compared to those who never coach.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by BizLibrary. Your host, Libby Mullen, will share the key elements of training you can implement to develop leaders who can create measurable differences in performance through coaching.
You will learn:
- The difference between coaching and mentoring
- How to assess, match and apply key coaching skills to align with specific employees and situations
- How to develop the most effective coaching models for your organization
- Skills development exercises to include in your training design
- A “coaches’ toolkit” that includes emerging competencies for managers and leaders
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app