Never before has the role of front-line management been more important or more complicated. The selection criteria for many managers, while well intended, are based on technical skills and on-the-job performance as an individual contributor. A growing number of studies suggest people-oriented soft skills are the key to success. Unfortunately, few organizations effectively teach these skills to employees transitioning into management roles.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by management consultancy AEU LEAD. Joe White, AEU LEAD director, will provide insight into research conducted over the past two years and highlight key lessons across a broad spectrum of blue collar and service-related organizations.
This webinar will:
- Describe the people-oriented challenges that currently exist for a majority of front-line supervisors, foremen and lead personnel
- Connect skill development needs to critical business objectives
- Outline steps that organizations can take to more effectively integrate the employees transitioning into management roles and to support the people who are currently serving in these positions
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app