Most leadership development plans emphasize manager development, often at the expense of individual contributors. However, new research reveals that the most important factor in the success of organizational initiatives is the proactive behavior of individual contributors. Performance is often stalled because those responsible for implementation don’t know how to ask for what they need when they need it. The success of your company depends on an empowered workforce with the mindset and skill set to be proactive self-leaders.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Cornerstone OnDemand. Your host, Susan Fowler, senior consulting partner with The Ken Blanchard Companies and co-author of “Self Leadership and the One Minute Manager,” will share compelling research to help you build the business case for training individual contributors.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- How to improve alignment, communication and performance in your organization by teaching managers and direct reports how to work together in setting goals, diagnosing development level and partnering for performance
- Current research that emphasizes the need to train managers and direct reports with the tools they need to work together effectively
- Innovative approaches to developing the mindset and skill set to improve performance and encourage personal accountability
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app