How can two coaching conversations, where everything seemed the same on paper, turn out so differently in practice? Managers who are new to coaching quickly discover that no two coaching conversations are alike – because no two people are alike. What one person is motivated by and seeks out may be totally different from another. And what is energizing and inspiring to one person may completely exhaust or irritate someone else.
“Coaching in their own image” understandably often happens by default. But the most effective coaches know what their own behavior style is and, most importantly, focus on how they need to adapt to meet the needs of different people on their team.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Integrity Solutions. Your hosts, Integrity Solutions CEO Mike Esterday and executive partner Derek Roberts, will take a closer look at four different behavior styles: doer, talker, controller and supporter. They will provide tips for recognizing your own behavior style and adapting to and coaching those with different styles.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Understanding your own behavior style and its impact on those who exhibit one of the other three styles
- How behavior styles can help managers understand their own biases and why some people may be less responsive and engaged or react in different ways to coaching discussions
- How managers can use this information to adapt their approach to get the most from each coaching engagement and dramatically improve their organization’s overall coaching effectiveness
- The critical importance behavior styles play in leadership, sales, customer service and other areas
This webinar is proudly sponsored by
- Operating system
- Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Web browser
- Google Chrome (v39+), Mozilla Firefox (v34+), Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari (6++)
- Internet connection
- Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
- Zoom desktop app